5 Ways to Get Organized in 2019
Here are 5 great ways to get organized.
1. Create a Cleaning Schedule – Everyone likes a clean home but very
few people like a huge cleaning project. Build a schedule which allows
you to clean as you go – daily tasks which are quick and easy to
accomplish as part of the routine.
2. Pull out the Crock or Instant Pot – Planning meals are easy with a crock pot
or Instant Pot pressure cooker. Start your evening meal before you leave for work.
3. Enlist Help – Everyone in the household can help out with daily tasks.
Hold a meeting and assign each person with tasks and chores that best suit
their interests. Kids can do laundry, take the trash out, dust or Swiffer.
4. Set Goals – Create manageable and quantifiable goals and measure the
5. Prioritize – The most important way to organize your life is to set priorities.
Not everything has to be accomplished all at once. Be realistic and start small.
Set goals based on what’s most important.