5 Perfect Kitchen Upgrades for a New Look Without Remodeling
Are you ready to upgrade your kitchen? Here are a few easy changes you
can make which will give you the updated look you crave with
significantly less cost.
1. Cabinets – Your cabinets do not need to be replaced to change the look of your kitchen.
Consider refacing which leaves the bases in place and changes only the exterior of
the cabinetry. Even a fresh coat of paint in a chic new color will dramatically change
the look of your kitchen – often a weekend project.
2. Backsplash and Countertops – Trends come and go, to get the most return on your
investment keep it light and bright with white toned options. From subway tiles
to subtle gray, blue and sand tones, a new backsplash and countertop will quickly change
the feel of your space.
3. Lighting – Let there be light by removing the old fluorescent lights, replacing them
with some of the latest trends. Style magazines show a variety of options
including chandeliers, once reserved only for formal dining rooms, can look great over an island,
breakfast bar or eat-in kitchen area.
4. Hardware – Replace the old pulls and knobs. This is a simple change that can add
some contemporary flair to your kitchen.
5. Appliances – Update your appliances, not only adds style but energy efficiency.
Modern stainless steel appliances have become as affordable as the old styles.
Take a quick inventory of your space and you’ll see that a few simple changes can make
a huge difference in the look and feel of your kitchen.