How to Prep Your Home For Sale!
Are you ready to sell and are wondering if you should do some home improvements
or upgrades before listing? The truth is not all changes will bring the best
Return on Investment (ROI). Before you plan a big, or small, home improvement
project, here's how to the most "bang for your buck"
• Yard clean-up and landscaping. Consider adding fresh mulch, colorful plants
and grass seed. This will add curb appeal and create and outdoor oasis.
•Deep Clean and de-cluttering your home. Spring is a
great time to clean and organize your home, donate, sell or toss
what you don't need, then hire a service to deep clean your
home...ahh, it's ready for the market!
• Replace or repaint your front door. When selling, you always want
to make a great first impression & buyers will notice everything that
• New siding, exterior repairs and/or fresh paint, not only does this make your
home look nice, it protects it from the elements.
• Kitchen and/or bath upgrades. If a total remodel isn't in your budget, you can
update these spaces by painting your cabinets and walls, replacing the fixtures
and hardware and update the flooring and counters with neutral colors, think
• Deck and patio additions, outdoor kitchens and/or BBQs are all great options
to add enjoyment for outdoor living
With low inventory, home buyers are searching for properties with good bones.
Ensure there is no deferred maintenance issues., and consider updating a few
areas to give your home a fresh appeal.
For more help on preparing your home for sale, call or text me at #317-407-5889
Kate Ross, Homes and Staging, we're here to help!