The Home Selling Process
Are you planning to sell your home? Whether you are a first time home
seller, or maybe you’ve sold many homes, understanding the selling process can
assure you that things are going smoothly. Successful transactions don’t just
happen; it takes experience and professionals to navigate from staging to closing.
Who Are The Experts?
• Your Realtor – Before you start, do your homework and find an
experienced listing agent in your area, like Kate Ross, Realtor &
Accredited Home Stager at Coldwell Banker.
• Escrow Officer – Your escrow officer is a neutral 3rd party, they take the
terms agreed to by the parties and ensures they are fulfilled properly.
Timeline For Your Home Sale
• Meeting With Kate– We will tour your home and discuss
your market value (including a comparative market analysis), timing and
financial goals in order to create a custom plan for selling your home.
• Preparing & Staging Your Home For Sale - Typically even a dated home can be
transformed with small changes in furniture placement, fresh paint, new
lighting and/or minor repairs. Staging helps your home sells for more money
and in less time!
• Listing Your House - Once your home is ready for buyers, you will list your
home and with Kate and she will implement her amazing marketing plan.
• Offers - Once receive offers, you will meet with your agent to review them
together and determine how to respond.
• Escrow Process For Sellers – The buyers will complete funding
requirements, obtain an appraisal and home inspection. As the seller you
will also complete any conditions you’ve agreed to, such as repairs or
• Closing – Once all conditions have been completed, you will close the sale
and receive the proceeds...SOLD!
When you are ready to list, Just Call Kate!