With the start of the New Year, thoughts naturally turn to change. If one of your
New Year’s Resolutions is to sell your home, then making the right resolutions can help
you sell your home quickly and for the best possible return. Here's How:
Top 7 New Year’s Resolutions for Home Sellers
1. Move Up Spring Cleaning – Time to do your spring cleaning now.
Declutter, depersonalize and make the home look roomier.
2. Stage Your Home – Whether you hire someone or do it yourself, this is the
time to rearrange your furniture to make your rooms look bigger and brighter.
For a FREE, in home staging consultation, call or text me at #317-407-5889
3. Think it Through – Before you spend money on renovations and upgrades, think carefully
and don’t overspend by guessing.
4. Take Care of Neglected Repairs – This is a great time
to hire a handyman or break out the tool belt to take care of deferred maintenance
and take care of minor repairs.
5. Interview Real Estate Agents – Hiring a real estate agent is critical to your success.
Take the time to interview a number of agents and choose the right one for your needs.
6. Check out the Competition – Go see homes listed for sale in your area and adjust your
timing, staging and pricing based on the market, this helps you see other homes thru a
7. Prepare Mentally – Selling a home doesn't have to be stressful. Be prepared for low offers,
drop-by agents, odd terms and picky buyers that want to change, everything!
When you ready to make the move, give me a call...I am here to help with fast
friendly advise, complete with a FREE market analysis & in home "staging"
consultation. #JustCallKate at Kate Ross, Homes and Staging #317-407-5889